Contacting Craig

To contact Craig for speaking or interview opportunities, email at craigd2599@gmail.com
Visit his website (Big Fat Grace) at www.craigdaliessio.com


Saturday, April 27, 2013

My NEW Book

Hey everyone...
Two years ago I wrote a short series here on Shinny and Shavings about growing up in the 60's and 70's. I called it "The Last Innocent Age" and it really resonated with folks my age.
Well...I've been writing more stories and recollections about that age and it's now ready for release. My new book is called "Remembering America...Looking Back at the Last Innocent Age".
I am VERY proud of this book. It's the most broad-spectrum book I've written to date. No real religion or politics...just fond, funny, heartwarming remembrances of a time and place where being an American still was the finest thing we could be. Where we loved our neighbors because we knew our neighbors. Where people stayed in one place long enough to get to know each other...and to love each other. I am sure you'll love reading it. Please find the link here: View Craig's Book Here

I hope you'll grab a copy and PLEASE tell everyone you know!

Thanks
Craig

No comments: