Contacting Craig

To contact Craig for speaking or interview opportunities, email at craigd2599@gmail.com
Visit his website (Big Fat Grace) at www.craigdaliessio.com


Monday, April 23, 2012

The Homeless Graduate: My Journey to Liberty University Class of 2012...19 days to go

Brief this morning.
I'm beat. I'm exhausted and I just woke up. I am stressed already. I'm worried about Finishing this math class on time. I'm worried about even having enough money to get to Lynchburg for graduation. I've had three large jobs cancel out on me. It's left a huge vacuum in it's wake. I have two small jobs I am finishing this week. After that...nuttin'
Listen...typical college kid...If your parents are willing to help you go to college right after High School and you think you want to "roam the world" instead...forget it. Go to college. Roam later.
Okay I've vented. Back to work!
Until tomorrow

Craig
2012

No comments: