Contacting Craig

To contact Craig for speaking or interview opportunities, email at craigd2599@gmail.com
Visit his website (Big Fat Grace) at www.craigdaliessio.com


Friday, April 13, 2012

Homelsss to Graduate...Friday night, 29 days to go

Well the doctor says it might be something that regulates blood pressure and heart rate. Some people have an electrical issue that slows your heart rate enough to make you dizzy...or even faint. He wants a test just to be sure but he feels like it's probably just stress and maybe a plugged inner ear. He did give me Meclazine...my dear sweet friend...to help control the dizziness.
It's 9:20PM and I just got home an hour ago. I worked until 7:45PM I'll be doing Math homework for two hours and I'll be at it tomorrow at 4:30AM, then working all day, then homework. 28 days from tomorrow...exactly 4 weeks...
Until tomorrow,
Craig

No comments: